The Washington State Cougars (3-1) face the Utah Tech Trailblazers (2-2) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. In the article below, we analyze the Washington State vs. Utah Tech odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The meeting between the Cougars and the Trailblazers currently does not have a line set.
Washington State won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times. Utah Tech compiled a 17-12-1 ATS record last season.
Before this college hoops matchup, here’s what you need to get ready for Friday’s action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
How to watch Washington State vs. Utah Tech
- Game Day: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Networks
Washington State vs. Utah Tech prediction
Washington State 84, Utah Tech 61
Against the spread
- Washington State put together a 17-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- Utah Tech covered 17 times in 30 games with a spread last year.
- Last year, the Cougars averaged just 4.9 fewer points per game (68.4) than the Trailblazers allowed (73.3).
- When Washington State totaled more than 73.3 points last season, it went 8-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- Utah Tech had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall last season when giving up fewer than 68.4 points.
- The Trailblazers’ 75.6 points per game last year were 9.9 more points than the 65.7 the Cougars allowed.
- Utah Tech put together a 15-7-1 ATS record and a 13-13 overall record last season in games it scored more than 65.7 points.
- Washington State’s record was 14-9 against the spread and 15-10 overall when it allowed fewer than 75.6 points last season.
- The Cougars totaled a total of 89 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.7 per game), and the Trailblazers out-scored opponents by 75 points on the season (2.3 more per game).