The New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) visit the Houston Rockets (18-52) at Toyota Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023. The Rockets are 5.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 227.5 points.
Pelicans Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Pelicans: Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), Jose Alvarado: Out (Lower Leg)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (227.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pelicans Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|113.9 (16th)||Points Scored||110.4 (29th)|
|113.5 (16th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (27th)|
|43.5 (14th)||Rebounds||46.6 (4th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|10.8 (24th)||3pt Made||10.7 (26th)|
|25.7 (9th)||Assists||22.6 (28th)|
|14.2 (23rd)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Pelicans vs Rockets
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||67||13.4||3.7||1.4||1.0||0.5||2.4|
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||48||18.6||5.5||5.9||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||67||12.5||7.1||1.3||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||70||12.4||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.4||0.8|
- Against the spread, the Pelicans are 31-38-1 this year.
- New Orleans has an ATS record of 8-8 as 5.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, 35 of the Pelicans’ 70 games have hit the over.
- New Orleans’ games have finished with more than 227.5 points 34 times so far this year.
- The over/under in this game is 227.5 points, 0.1 higher than the average total in Pelicans games this season.
- The Rockets’ record against the spread is 28-38-4.
- Houston is 22-28-3 as a 5.5-point underdog or greater.
- This season, 35 of the Rockets’ 70 games have gone over the point total.
- There have been 34 Houston’s games this year with more than 227.5 points scored.
- The average total for Rockets games is 228.5 points, which is 1.0 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.