The Oklahoma City Thunder (34-36) welcome in the Phoenix Suns (38-32) after winning four straight home games. It tips at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023.
The Thunder are only a 1-point favorite against the Suns when the Thunder and Suns take the court in a game expected to be a hard-fought matchup. The over/under for the game is 235.5.
Thunder vs. Suns Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Oklahoma City -1
- Total: 235.5
- Moneyline: Oklahoma City -116, Phoenix -104
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Suns at Thunder odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Thunder (- 1)
- Pick OU:
Thunder 116 – Suns 114
- Oklahoma City has won 12, or 54.5%, of the 22 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This year, Oklahoma City has won 12 of 21 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Oklahoma City has an implied victory probability of 53.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Phoenix has won nine of the 27 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (33.3%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer, Phoenix has gone 8-17 (32%).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives Phoenix a 51% chance to win.
- The Thunder record 117.8 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 111.4 the Suns give up.
- Oklahoma City is 34-12-1 against the spread and 29-18 overall when scoring more than 111.4 points.
- Phoenix has a 31-19-2 record against the spread and a 35-17 record overall when allowing fewer than 117.8 points.
- The Suns’ 113.3 points per game are just 3.0 fewer points than the 116.3 the Thunder give up.
- Phoenix has put together a 21-5-1 ATS record and a 21-6 overall record in games it scores more than 116.3 points.
- Oklahoma City is 23-6 against the spread and 20-9 overall when it allows fewer than 113.3 points.
- The Thunder are the league’s third-ranked scoring team (117.8 PPG), while the Suns allow the rank fourth in points per game (111.4) in NBA action.
- The 20th-ranked scoring NBA team (113.3 PPG) is Phoenix, while the Oklahoma City squad ranks 20th in the league defensively (116.3 PPG).
- The Thunder have totaled 101 more points than their opponents this season (1.5 per game on average), and the Suns have scored 129 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Oklahoma City has an average implied point total of 117.8 this season, which is 1.2 points lower than its implied total in Sunday’s game (119).
- So far this season, Oklahoma City has scored more than 119 points 31 times.
- The average implied point total on the year for Phoenix (115.6) is 1.4 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Thunder vs. Suns
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSAZ
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).