The Golden State Warriors (36-35) will try to end a 10-game road losing skid at the Memphis Grizzlies (42-27) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET.
The Grizzlies are only a 1-point favorite against the Warriors when the Grizzlies and Warriors meet in a game oddsmakers project to be a tight one. The over/under for the game is set at 235.
Grizzlies vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis -1
- Total: 235
- Moneyline: Memphis -114, Golden State -105
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Warriors at Grizzlies odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (- 1)
- Pick OU:
Grizzlies 119 – Warriors 113
- Memphis has won 40, or 75.5%, of the 53 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This year, Memphis has won 40 of 53 games when listed as at least -114 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Memphis has a 53.3% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Golden State is 7-17 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 29.2% of those games).
- Golden State has a record of 7-16 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -105 or longer (30.4%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Golden State has an implied win probability of 51.2%.
- The 115.8 points per game the Grizzlies average are just 2.1 fewer points than the Warriors allow (117.9).
- When Memphis scores more than 117.9 points, it is 22-8-1 against the spread and 26-5 overall.
- When Golden State gives up fewer than 115.8 points, it is 24-6-1 against the spread and 26-5 overall.
- The Warriors’ 118.3 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 112.1 the Grizzlies give up.
- When it scores more than 112.1 points, Golden State is 27-25 against the spread and 30-22 overall.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 28-19-2 and a 36-13 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 118.3 points.
- The Grizzlies are the league’s 11th-ranked scoring team (115.8 PPG), while the Warriors allow the rank 25th in points per game (117.9) in NBA play.
- The second-ranked scoring NBA team (118.3 PPG) is Golden State, while the Memphis squad ranks fifth in the league defensively (112.1 PPG).
- The Grizzlies have totaled 259 more points than their opponents this season (3.7 per game on average), and the Warriors have scored 29 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Memphis has an average implied point total of 118.4 this season, which is 0.4 points higher than its implied total in Saturday’s game (118).
- So far this season, Memphis has scored more than 118 points in a game 31 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for Golden State (119.6) is 2.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and NBCS-BA
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).