Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell – Massachusetts – United States, Weston – Florida – United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
The Manager of Communications and Enablement in the Finance Integration Program Office is responsible for communications strategy and developing and disseminating Global Finance organization (GFO) communications, providing best-practice driven team enablement programs for GFO. The incumbent is responsible for developing, designing, and tracking the success of newsletters, websites, executive communications, operational communications and social media communications.
The individual in this role is responsible for content creation and aligning with other Finance teams and Human Resources COEs to create, deploy and monitor the communication programs, including communication related to Global Finance transformation initiatives. These communications and enablement programs lead to deeper engagement and understanding of Global Finance’s mission inside and outside of the team.
• Work with the Director Change Management to create and continuously refine a Global Finance long-term communications plan, including an overall cadence of communications at multiple levels—from strategic directed externally to the business, partnering with HR Employee Communications team; to all-Finance; to team level—and metrics to monitor its effectiveness.
• Generate internal Finance-centric communications in the form of e-mails, newsletters, SharePoint site content, Teams, in-person events and/or Social Media updates to share newsworthy information as identified by Finance leadership and the FIPO Team. Focus will include packaging the various pieces of communications into digestible content to be delivered to Finance on a periodic basis.
• Collaborate as appropriate for messaging outside Global Finance with UKG teams external to Finance to provide effective communications promoting understanding of the Global Finance mission and Finance-focused initiatives that impact the business.
• Use communications channels to strengthen and deepen global finance team culture—and align with UKG culture—celebrating the diverse capabilities and accomplishments of the team worldwide, whether leaders and team are in an office or working remotely.
• Develop business relationships and collaborate closely with various Finance, IT, and other cross-functional teams to meet shared communication goals.
• Coordinate activities of the global communications team within Finance, third party vendors, and work closely with global management teams accordingly.
• Partner with the FIPO engagement and enablement team in communicating the Global Finance team engagement programs such as Rewards and Recognition, new member onboarding, and morale enhancing initiatives.
• Support capturing and communicating in-person engagement events globally with content creation (including video content), and production.
Metrics and Governance
• Collaborate with other FIPO team leaders (Finance Systems, Process Transformation and Program Management) and UKG COEs in HR—HRBPs, HR Talent, and other teams in UKG to keep team activities in synch with overall FIPO operations.
• Track and assess the level of engagement for communication delivery and engagement programs, providing actionable information about the progress of global finance initiatives.
• Minimum 5 years business experience in the areas of business process, business applications
• Hands-on communications content planning, creation and delivery for complex global organizations.
• 2 + Years experience with large-scale internal meetings.
• Experience with internal event programming, including outsourced content, creative process and onsite logistics
• Experience with internal communications tool and platform design and/or development
• Ability to simplify complex topics and processes for sharing with teams
• Experience with best practices in newsletter generation, content preparation and delivery
• Videography production and editing experience
• Experience with SharePoint, e-learning tools, and/or comparable collaboration tools
• Experience with social media content creation and strategy
• Executive communications management experience
• Finance department support experience
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Results-focused, detail-oriented, and the ability to transform ambiguity into clarity
• Strong planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.