The Los Angeles Lakers (34-37) play the Orlando Magic (29-42) at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023. The matchup airs on SportsNet LA and BSFL.
The Lakers enter their matchup against the Magic as a 6-point favorite. The matchup features a point total of 230.5.
Lakers vs. Magic Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Los Angeles -6
- Total: 230.5
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -239, Orlando +194
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Magic at Lakers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Lakers (- 6)
- Pick OU:
Lakers 118 – Magic 112
- Los Angeles has been chosen as the favorite in 20 games this year and has walked away with the win 11 times (55%) in those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win five times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -239 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles has an implied victory probability of 70.5% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Orlando has won 23 of the 56 games it was the underdog on the moneyline this season (41.1%).
- Orlando has a record of 14-22 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer (38.9%).
- Orlando has a 34% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Lakers record only 2.0 more points per game (116.5) than the Magic give up (114.5).
- When Los Angeles totals more than 114.5 points, it is 26-13-1 against the spread and 26-14 overall.
- When Orlando gives up fewer than 116.5 points, it is 30-11-2 against the spread and 25-18 overall.
- The Magic’s 111.6 points per game are 5.4 fewer points than the 117.0 the Lakers give up.
- When it scores more than 117.0 points, Orlando is 13-5 against the spread and 10-8 overall.
- Los Angeles’ record is 16-7 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it allows fewer than 111.6 points.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s eighth-ranked scoring team (116.5 PPG), while the Magic rank 17th in points per game allowed (114.5) in the league.
- Orlando is the NBA’s 26th-ranked offense (111.6 PPG), while Los Angeles is the 21st-ranked defense (117.0).
- The Lakers have a negative point differential on the season (-33 total points, -0.5 per game), as do the Magic (-202 total points, -2.9 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Los Angeles this season is 118.8 points, 0.8 more points than its implied total of 118 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Los Angeles has put up more than 118 points in 32 games.
- Orlando’s average implied point total on the season (115.8 points) is 3.8 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (112 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Lakers vs. Magic
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSFL
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).