The Portland Trail Blazers (31-39) hope to halt a five-game losing skid when hosting the Los Angeles Clippers (37-34) at 9:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Moda Center. The game airs on ROOT Sports NW and BSSC.
The Clippers are only a 2-point favorite against the Trail Blazers when the Clippers and Trail Blazers play in a game oddsmakers expect to be a close one.
Clippers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Los Angeles -2
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -131, Portland +108
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Clippers at Trail Blazers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 2)
- Prediction: –
Trail Blazers 115 – Clippers 114
- Los Angeles has won 30, or 66.7%, of the 45 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This season, Los Angeles has come away with a win 28 times in 41 chances when named as a favorite of at least -131 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Los Angeles has a 56.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Portland has gone 12-25 in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Portland has a record of 12-21 (36.4%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Portland has an implied win probability of 48.1%.
- The 112.8 points per game the Clippers record are just 3.3 fewer points than the Trail Blazers give up (116.1).
- When Los Angeles totals more than 116.1 points, it is 16-7 against the spread and 19-4 overall.
- Portland has a 17-8-1 record against the spread and an 18-8 record overall when allowing fewer than 112.8 points.
- The Trail Blazers score only 1.7 more points per game (114.4) than the Clippers allow (112.7).
- Portland is 23-10 against the spread and 24-9 overall when it scores more than 112.7 points.
- Los Angeles is 26-15 against the spread and 27-14 overall when it gives up fewer than 114.4 points.
- The Clippers are the league’s 22nd-ranked scoring team (112.8 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the rank 19th in points per game (116.1) in NBA action.
- Portland is the NBA’s 15th-ranked offense (114.4 PPG), while Los Angeles is the 11th-ranked defense (112.7).
- The Clippers have totaled only four more points than their opponents this season, while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by 117 total points (1.7 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Clippers vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW and BSSC
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).