A game pitting one of the league’s best offensive squads against one of the poorest teams defensively sees the Atlanta Hawks (35-35, fifth in points per game) battle the San Antonio Spurs (18-52, 30th in points allowed) at AT&T Center on March 19, 2023. The Hawks are nine-point favorites. The over/under for the matchup is set at 244.5 points.
Hawks Vs Spurs Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Hawks: Trae Young: Questionable (Knee), Jalen Johnson: Questionable (Hamstring)
Spurs: Devonte’ Graham: Out (Quadricep), Doug McDermott: Questionable (Hip), Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Keita Bates-Diop: Doubtful (Achilles), Zach Collins: Questionable (Biceps), Isaiah Roby: Out (Ankle), Charles Bassey: Out (Patella), Joshua Primo: Out (Undisclosed), Jeremy Sochan: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+9)|
|Total Pick||Under (244.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Spurs Avg. (Rank)|
|117.4 (5th)||Points Scored||112.6 (24th)|
|117.5 (23rd)||Points Allowed||122.1 (30th)|
|43.7 (12th)||Rebounds||43.5 (14th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (6th)|
|10.8 (23rd)||3pt Made||10.9 (22nd)|
|24.6 (20th)||Assists||27.0 (5th)|
|12.3 (4th)||Turnovers||15.0 (27th)|
Best Betting Site For Hawks vs Spurs
Hawks Key Players
Spurs Key Players
- The Hawks have 31 wins in 70 games against the spread this year.
- As a 9-point favorite or greater, Atlanta has two wins ATS (2-2).
- This season, 39 of the Hawks’ 70 games have hit the over.
- A total of 21 times so far this season, Atlanta and its opponent have combined to score more than 244.5 points.
- Hawks games this season have posted an average total of 234.9, which is 9.6 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Spurs have 29 wins in 70 games against the spread this season.
- San Antonio has an ATS record of 11-12 as a 9-point underdog or more.
- There have been 40 Spurs games (out of 70) that went over the total this year.
- San Antonio’s games have finished with over 244.5 points scored 22 times this season.
- Spurs games average 234.7 total points, 9.8 less than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.