Following Scottie Scheffler’s win at THE PLAYERS Championship, the PGA Tour heads 250 miles SW to Palm Harbor for the Valspar Championship and the final leg of the Florida Swing. The event drew five of the top 20 and 10 of the top 50 players in the world golf rankings.
Golf Odds to Win the Valspar Championship
Leading favorites and contenders golf odds from Caesars Sportsbook refresh periodically and are subject to change, including on props and live betting.
- +1000: Justin Thomas
- +1200: Jordan Spieth, Matt Fitzpatrick
- +1800: Sam Burns
- +2200: Keegan Bradley, Tommy Fleetwood, Justin Rose
- +2500: Adam Hadwin
- +3000: Davis Riley, Field
- +3300: Brian Harman
- +3500: Denny McCarthy, Justin Suh, Wyndham Clark
- +4000: Gary Woodland, Maverick McNealy
- +4500: Ben Griffin
- +5000: Brandon Wu, K.H. Lee, Victor Perez
- +5500: J.T. Poston, Taylor Moore
- +6000: Jhonattan Vegas, Joel Dahmen
72-hole winning score: 275.5 (Par 284)
Player Performance at Copperhead
The Copperhead Course at Innisbrook Resort plays to 7,340 yards and Par 71. A look at past performance charts from GolfStats shows Sam Burns (2021-22) as the two-time defending champion.
Valspar Championship Golf Picks
Tournament match-ups are often released by Tuesday at many top online sportsbooks along with expert picks from PGA Tour staff and Golf Digest panel among other leading handicappers and analysts.
Following a 2-0 match-up result in the Arnold Palmer Invitational on two underdogs, and another posted pick winner at the Players Championship, we’ll take another swing on a tournament match-up this week at the ‘Snake Pit’ and Copperhead Course.
Notable Tournament match-ups and odds for Valspar Championship (Caesars Sportsbook)
- Justin Thomas (-135) vs Jordan Spieth (+115)
- Keegan Bradley (-140) vs Brian Harman (+118)
- Denny McCarthy (-115) vs Wyndham Clark (-105)
- Taylor Moore (-115) vs Ben Griffin (-105) – Bet Griffin
Valspar Championship Picks to Win
PGA Tour & GolfBet panel: Keegan Bradley (2), Tommy Fleetwood, Ben Griffin, Justin Rose
Golf Digest panel: Tommy Fleetwood (2), Keegan Bradley, Jordan Spieth, Adam Hadwin, Gary Woodland
SportingLife: Matt Fitzpatrick, Davis Riley
You can follow the golf weather at select PGA Tour locations each week. Note that winds will be up to 20 MPH Friday – Sunday at Innisbrook Resort and Copperhead this weekend.
Popular Types of Golf Betting Odds and Props
- Winner: Bet on who will win this week’s PGA tour event
- Finishing Position Odds: Bet on a golfer to finish in the top 5, top 10, top 20 or top 40 in this week’s golf tournament
- Round Leader Betting: Golf odds on who will win the first round, second round, third round, and fourth round separately.
- Golf Matchup Betting: Prop bets on which golfer will finish better in the tournament head to head between the two golfers listed for each matchup.
You can bet on it.