The Memphis Grizzlies (42-27) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to continue a seven-game home winning streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (36-35) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 235.
In its most recent game, Golden State lost to the Hawks on Friday, 127-119. Its top scorer was Stephen Curry with 31 points.
Below in this article, we provide you all the details you need to know about how to view this game on FuboTV.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Information
- Spread: Memphis -1
- Moneyline: Memphis -114, Golden State -105
- Total: 235 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Warriors Betting Info
- The Warriors have a 33-37-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have a 10-14 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 40 of the Warriors’ 71 games with a set total.
- Jordan Poole: 20.4 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (185-for-560)
- Stephen Curry: 30.1 PTS, 6.2 AST, 50.2 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (226-for-518)
- Klay Thompson: 22 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (254-for-621)
- Draymond Green: 8.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 6.8 AST, 52.3 FG%, 33 3PT% (36-for-109)
- Kevon Looney: 7.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 64.9 FG%
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.