Great opportunity to join a leading fintech company with a stellar brand and reputation in the alternative investment technology space, that offers the chance to upsell and cross-sell both proven solutions as well as introducing innovative new product offerings. This is a key sales role with commercial responsibility for a book of strategic accounts who are tier 1 investment banks and asset managers.
This is a great sales opportunity to join an established global fintech company that offers an impressive range of front, middle and back-office solutions for investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators, insurance companies and pension funds etc. They have a strong international client base and are looking to strengthen their team with a Sales & Account Manager responsible for building strong relationships and driving revenue growth with their largest tier 1 institutional clients in the USA.
You’ll build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organizations, and develop and implement strategies to retain the client base, whilst identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell alternative investment products and services (private equity, private credit / private debt etc). This is a sales orientated account management role to take ownership of this companys largest accounts as they expand in the US. With the benefits of a well-established company, a well staffed local office, outstanding award-winning products & services, and an agile yet entrepreneurial growth culture, you’ll have everything you need for sales success!
Appropriate candidates will have the following profile:
– Our client is looking for an experienced investment technology sales professional, with a track record managing the commercial relationships with and selling to large / top name investment banks and/or asset managers.
– Ideally you will have experience selling alternative investment / private markets technology or fund administration services (not a pre-requisite though).
– A consultative solution orientated sales style and ability to build relationships with and navigate the top echelons of global investment companies.
– A consultative and confident sales approach, along with the motivation and drive to contribute to a dynamic team environment are all essential characteristics.
– The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
Joining this company at this stage of growth to own sales with top Wall Street names really is a great career opportunity. You’ll certainly be able to reap the financial rewards of sales success, client and career growth satisfaction this sales opportunity brings!
Location: New York or Boston.
If this role suits you please either apply online or introduce yourself in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 12189.
Excelsior Search, the trusted international executive search & recruitment partner for capital markets & investment technology, data & research providers.
If this particular role isn’t right for yourself, please check out our other open roles on our website here: https://jobs.excelsiorsearch.com
Americas | EMEA | APAC
Keywords: sales, key account manager, sales director, key account director, strategic accounts, emterprise sales, account executive, sales manager, sales director, hedge funds, buy side, asset management, investment management, investment banks, alternative investment, private equity, private credit, private debt, fund administrators, portfolio intelligence, reporting, regtech, compliance, regulatory reporting, enterprise data management EDM, reference data, portfolio management, OMS, trading, fund accounting, risk management, portfolio analytics, fund accounting, fund administration, private markets.