The Denver Nuggets (47-23) play the New York Knicks (41-30) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, 2023. The matchup airs on MSG and ALT2.
The Nuggets face off against the Knicks. The Nuggets are favored by 3 points against the Knicks.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Denver -3
- Moneyline: Denver -145, New York +125
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Nuggets at Knicks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Knicks (+ 3)
Knicks 116 – Nuggets 113
- Denver has come away with 39 wins in the 54 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This year, Denver has won 37 of 48 games when listed as at least -145 or better on the moneyline.
- Denver has an implied victory probability of 59.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- New York has put together a 19-19 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- New York has a record of 9-12 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +125 or longer (42.9%).
- New York has an implied moneyline win probability of 44.4% in this matchup.
- The 116.9 points per game the Nuggets record are just 4.6 more points than the Knicks allow (112.3).
- Denver is 32-13-2 against the spread and 42-5 overall when scoring more than 112.3 points.
- New York has a 32-11-1 record against the spread and a 33-11 record overall when allowing fewer than 116.9 points.
- The Knicks put up an average of 115.1 points per game, only 2.1 more points than the 113.0 the Nuggets give up.
- When it scores more than 113.0 points, New York is 23-16 against the spread and 25-14 overall.
- Denver is 30-11-1 against the spread and 35-7 overall when it allows fewer than 115.1 points.
- The Nuggets are the NBA’s seventh-ranked scoring team (116.9 PPG), while the Knicks rank eighth in points per game allowed (112.3) in the league.
- New York is the NBA’s 13th-ranked offense (115.1 PPG), while Denver is the 13th-ranked defense (113.0).
- The Nuggets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 270 points this season (3.9 points per game on average), and the Knicks have put up 202 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Nuggets vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and ALT2
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
- TV Channel: Altitude Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).