The one-dollar online casino offers the thrill of gambling at a fraction of the cost, but the concept only works if players are allowed to bet the bare minimum. For the price of a cup of coffee, a player can explore several minimum deposit casinos and evaluate their games. With any luck, he’ll find the site that suits him best without ever having to reload. At the very least, it will help him determine whether to make a larger deposit.
One-dollar deposit casinos are popular in the UK, but they’ve been slow to catch on in the US. Real money online casinos have rejected the low deposit business model, opting for a $10 minimum across the board. On the contrary, top social casino brands are embracing the concept, selling gold coin packages for around a buck. Keep reading for more information about the best operators offering low deposit options.
Social Casinos with $1 Deposit Options
Only social casinos, sometimes referred to as sweepstakes casinos, are included in our rankings due to the absence of real-money casinos offering $1 deposits. The top casinos accept deposits from a variety of reputable payment providers and process many withdrawals within 24 hours. The sites we selected offer a full-service casino experience for around a dollar.
The Best $1 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Despite all the hype surrounding $1 deposit casinos, they’re hard to find in the US. The lack of trustworthy sites to choose from prompted us to include $2 deposit casinos in our rankings. Selections are based on a number of criteria including privacy and financial security, generous bonuses, an immersive gaming experience, friendly customer service agents, convenient banking options and a user-friendly platform.
WOW Vegas Casino
- Special WOW Coin offer: Five thousand WOW Coins for $0.49, regular price $0.99
Social casinos make money when players purchase virtual coins, and WOW Coins are currently on sale. Even at full price, the gold coin packages on WOW Vegas Casino are a bargain. The ironic part is that players on WOW Vegas Casino don’t need to pay for virtual currency. One of the best online casinos, WOW Vegas showers players with bonus coins.
New players get a deep discount on their first purchase in the WOW Vegas Casino Coin Store. An exclusive welcome bonus is worth 1.5 million WOW Coins and 30 Sweeps Coins at a 66% savings. Virtual currency sells for as little as $0.49, but some players opt for a pricier option. You can spend as much as $99.99 on coins with no cash value at this 1 deposit casino.
High 5 Casino
- Gold coin offer: Treasure Chest coin package for $0.99
This award-winning one-dollar deposit casino offers coin packages for as little as $0.99. Boasting 30 million players, High 5 Casino also caters to high rollers with its $99.99 “Epic Coin Package.” The reputable casino accepts several safe and convenient deposit methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal and Skrill.
A team of in-house software providers creates exclusive games for High 5 Casino and its highly-rated mobile app. Top performing slots are well represented, including IGT’s Da Vinci Diamonds and Pragmatic Play’s Big Bass Amazon Xtreme, Sweet Bonanza and Fat Panda. Slots are heavily themed with storylines based in Ancient Egypt, Far East Asia, the Arabian Desert and more.
The Best Low Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Two-dollar deposit offer: 10,000 gold coins, 18 VIP iPoints and Golden Key for $1.99
Buying gold coins on Pulsz Casino has benefits like removing ads and unlocking restricted slot games for seven days. When players buy any package in the Pulsz Coin Store, valuable VIP Program Points are included as a bonus. That’s not the case at many minimum deposit online casinos, where the lowest-priced packages don’t come with bonus points.
With more than 750 casino games, Pulsz is the low deposit leader when it comes to selection. A search bar makes navigating the large game library fast and easy. You can play online slots, poker, blackjack, keno, scratchers and more. The popular Pulsz Casino app offers many of the same low-limit games found on the desktop site.
Fortune Coins Casino
- Two-dollar deposit offer: Five hundred thousand gold coins for $2
Whatever your income level, Fortune Coins Casino has gold coin packages that won’t break the bank. The introductory package is only $2, but it’s not the best value because complimentary Fortune Coins aren’t included. The next price point is an attractive 2 million gold coin package with 1,000 free Fortune Coins for $2.99. When you bet with Fortune Coins, your winnings are redeemable for cash.
Fortune Coins offers some of the highest-priced gold coin packages in the casino gaming market. The $450 bundle is advertised as the best value, but it’s a steep price for an elective purchase. You never have to pay to play on social gambling platforms like Fortune Coins Casino.
- Two-dollar deposit offer: Four thousand gold coins and two sweeps coins for $1.98
You can win coins redeemable for gift cards and cash when you place your bets with sweeps coins on LuckyLand Slots. The premium currency is available for free through giveaways and promotions and as a bonus with the purchase of gold coins. LuckyLand accepts nine popular payment methods including online banking, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Skrill.
LuckyLand parent company Virtual Gaming Worlds (VGW) also operates Chumba Casino and Global Poker. VGW has given billions in cash and gift cards to players on the three sweepstakes sites since 2021. LuckyLand launched in 2019 and already boasts more than one million players.
Benefits of a $1 Min Deposit
For gamblers that just want to dip their toes in the online casino scene, low deposits are a major plus. With so little money at stake, there’s no need to wait until you build a bankroll to start gambling. Investing in a minimum deposit casino is one of the few things you can do for a dollar.
You can play the same live dealer games, slots and table games as paying players for next to nothing on a minimum deposit casino. Offering small deposits allows players to try new gambling sites on a budget without sacrificing the high-stakes casino experience. While some players will always deposit $1 at a time, others will take advantage of the low deposits to scope out some new casinos and choose one to hold a larger sum of money.
Pros of $1 Casino Deposits
- $1 initial deposit: Start gambling for as little as $1. Don’t keep your money tied up in your online casino account.
- Low deposit bonuses: Claim all the bonuses you’re owed including free spins, free coins, free play and other promotions.
- Limit losses: Most players wont be too upset if they lost only a dollar or two while gambling online
- Make your money last: Play online penny slots or one-cent roulette to maximize playtime and decrease losses.
- Compare online gaming sites: Get a feel for the top small-stakes casinos with a minimal financial commitment.
- Chance to win real money: Feed $1 through a progressive slot machine, and you may win a jumbo-sized jackpot.
Cons of $1 Casino Deposits
- Smaller wins: Smaller wagers typically result in fewer profits at low deposit online casinos.
- Limited games: Gamblers who prefer to play table games may find themselves short of the minimum bet amount at a dollar deposit casino.
- Transaction fees: Depending on your payment method, you may be charged multiple fees when you make a low deposit and reload.
- Insufficient bankroll: Your money won’t last long without getting lucky when you make the minimum deposit on these $1 betting sites.
- In short supply: Low deposit online casinos are scarce in the US online gambling industry.
- No poker: One dollar is not enough to join a microstakes cash game or buy in to most online poker tournaments.
Advantages of $1 Deposits
The closest thing to risk-free gambling, low deposit casinos offer unique advantages. Not every player wants to invest a large sum of sum of money in an industry where the house always wins. Low deposit platforms allow gamblers to sample a variety of low-limit table games and online penny slots with a minimal financial outlay.
Most casino sites that accept one-dollar deposits award a generous casino bonus to new players when they sign up for an account. In addition, most minimum deposit gambling sites offer daily log-in bonuses, in-game bonuses, free spins, social media contests and giveaways and more.
Disadvantages of $1 Deposits
Avoiding big losses usually means sacrificing the potential for big profits. Because the amount you win is based on how much you bet, your payouts will be minimal in general on a $1 deposit gambling site. Find out if the casino assesses any fees for transactions this small before making your first deposit.
If fees are unavoidable, making frequent deposits isn’t a reasonable option. Even in a minimum deposit casino, $1 only goes so far. So, committing additional funds is the best way to protect your bankroll and stretch your gambling dollar the furthest.
Casino Bonuses with a $1 Min Deposit
- Bonus coins: At a few social casinos, players get free bonus coins with a $1 minimum purchase. The bonus coins are a premium currency that can’t be bought.
- Limited offers: Some social casinos are only offering free bonus coins with their higher-priced packages. It’s worth paying extra for a package that includes premium coins, but you don’t have to purchase any if you’re disciplined about collecting your bonuses.
- Larger deposits required: It’s often necessary to deposit much more than $1 to receive the maximum bonus amount.
- Maximize your match bonus: For example, to get the most out of a 100% match bonus up to $1,000, you should deposit the maximum amount of the match as long as the wagering requirements are reasonable.
- Welcome bonuses: A minimum $10 deposit is required to be eligible for welcome bonuses at real money casino sites. One-dollar casinos give players a discount on their first purchase in the coin store.
- Deposit the maximum bonus amount: Take full advantage of a no-loss bonus like the $1,000 Play It Again up to 24 Hours Promo on FanDuel Casino. The casino will refund your losses and make you whole at the end of your first day.
How do I Make a $1 Deposit at an Online Casino?
Are you ready to take advantage of the great bonus offers at your favorite low deposit casino? Follow the steps below to join and fund your online casino account:
- Select a $1 deposit casino
- Click on the link on this page to lock in the best new player bonus offer
- Create & verify account
- Navigate to the coin store
- Tap the Buy button on the package you wish to purchase
- You may be asked to provide some personal details if this is your first purchase on the site.
- Select a payment method
- Input credit card number, billing address and other financial information
- Tap the Pay button to complete your purchase
- Coins are instantly credited to your account
Top Features in a $1 Deposit Online Casino
The attributes listed below may apply to casinos in general, but in this case, they specifically relate to $1 deposit sites.
Table & Slot Minimums
Chances are you’ll stick with minimum bets when you deposit a dollar, but that only buys you five spins on a penny slot. Instead of a penny per spin, you pay a penny per line with a minimum of 20 to 40 pay lines typically required. So, make sure you’re clear on the cost of a spin or a single bet on a table game or in a live dealer casino.
Leading software providers including NetEnt, IGT and Microgaming offer the latest online slots alongside popular in-house brands like High 5 Games. Evolution Gaming is the unrivaled leader in live dealer technology, streaming blackjack, baccarat, roulette, poker, Dream Catcher and other casino games.
A dedicated casino app is essential at a time when the majority of online gamblers play slots, blackjack, and other casino-style games on their mobile devices. Top $1 deposit casinos are optimized for mobile, so gamblers who prefer not to download an app can play on their browsers.
The casinos we’ve just reviewed are mobile-friendly, offering hundreds of games you can play on the go. As we rely more heavily on our mobile devices, casinos have to be ready with content for smaller screens. Software providers like NetEnt are developing games specifically for the mobile market.
The casino should offer bonuses and promotions that can be claimed with a $1 deposit. Cash bonuses are uncommon, but casino credit, free play and free spins are awarded to new and returning players. Free spins may be tied to a limited number of games or a single slot in some instances.
Bonus funds must be played through a certain number of times before you can claim your winnings. Wagering requirements are based on a multiple of your bonus amount. Make sure the terms are reasonable before opting into the bonus.
Low deposit casinos offer players incentives to purchase gold coins. When you pay to play, annoying ads vanish and locked games are no longer off-limits. Games stay unrestricted and ads out of sight for an average of seven days.
It’s a good time to go bargain hunting on WOW Vegas Casino, where some virtual currency is half off. A package of 5,000 WOW Coins normally sells for $0.99. It’s not ideal because the bundle doesn’t include bonus coins, but the current $0.49 sales price is the lowest in the industry.
The best low minimum deposit casinos put players first, offering 24/7 support. Customer service agents are typically available to correspond anytime by email, phone or Live Chat. They assist in resolving problems and guaranteeing player satisfaction.
$1 Minimum Deposit Options
The top $1 minimum casinos accept deposits from a variety of reputable financial institutions, including those listed below. Read our Banking at Legal US Online Casinos Guide for more details about supported payment methods.
- Online banking
- American Express
- Paysafe card
- Apple Pay
$1 Min Withdrawal Options
Players are frequently required to cash out using the same payment method they used to make their deposit. Here are some of the most popular methods of withdrawal:
- Bank transfer
- Paysafe card
Security at $1 Online Casinos
The casinos we feature use advanced encryption technology to safeguard your data. This added layer of security conceals your personal and financial details from possible hackers unless they have access to the encryption key.
Another possible safety concern is the threat of addiction. Minimum deposit casinos encourage gamblers to set time and loss limits, take timeouts and consider self-exclusion if short-term measures fail. The consequences of problem gambling are severe, regardless of the size of your deposit.